Golden autumn sun or wet and gloomy fog? The Disana boiled wool jacket is suitable for any weather. The finely made boiled wool fabric made from organic merino wool keeps children warm in cooler temperatures. The hood is designed to fit the head perfectly. Inset pockets give space to store collected treasures along the path. Created to make it easy for little hands to get the jacket on and off, thanks to its large tagua nut buttons. The jacket is cut longer at the back to make sure that children's backs stay warm when they are bending over or crawling. Finely knitted cuffs at the sleeves provide soft coverage. The hood, neck and shoulder are lined with organic cotton to ensure softness around the sensitive neck area.
The Toddler jacket is designed with a rounder and fuller fit for younger toddlers. For children, the design is slightly longer and slimmer to fit the child's changing shape. Its cut is less round and childlike and more sporty. The cuffs at the sleeves provide a draught-free fit in all sizes.
Our boiled wool jackets are available in toddler sizes 86/92 (12-24 months) 98/104 (3-4 years) and in Children's Sizes 110/116 (5-6 years) – 134/140 (9-10 years).
Material: 100% Organic Merino Wool, Lining 100% Organic Cotton.
Care Instructions: Try not to wash too often, washing removes the innate qualities of the wool. Spot washing works really well. If washing is required, wash by hand.
Hand wash Disana Boiled wool clothing:
- Fill a sink or basin with lukewarm water and mild wool shampoo.
- Treat heavy stains with ox-gall soap, gently pushing the article.
- Avoid wringing or rubbing; gently push the item for 1-2 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Squeeze out water carefully, avoiding distortion or gently roll in a towel.
- Lay the wet article on a terry cloth or drying rack to dry, reshaping if needed.
- Choose a shady, well-ventilated area for drying.
- Ensure the article is completely dry before use or storage.
Following these steps will help you hand wash your Disana Boiled wool.